Delivers a superior field-of-vision for a safer ride. Engineered for superior anti-glare, anti-fog capability. Designed to prevent accidental visor opening, closing, and foreign matter infiltration. Ultra-comfortable, and equipped with intelligent ventilation for superior temperature and humidity control. Stylish, sporty design.
- Ultra-wide scratch-resistant visor with silicone-sealed profile Pinlock† fog-resistant inner visor.
- Multi-adjustable anti-fog scratch-resistant VPS sunscreen with UV400 protection.
- Exclusive AirBooster† technology drives innovative ventilation system.
- Complete with chin-guard air intake and rear extractors.
- Patented Microlock† double lever retention system.
- Fully removable and washable double-density micro-perforated Clima-ComfortI interior padding.
- Fully N-Com† System-ready.
|Head (inches)||20 7/8-21 1/2||21 5/8-22||22 1/8-23 5/8||23 1/8-23 5/8||24-24 3/8||24 3/4-25 1/4||25 1/2-25 7/8|
|Head (inches)||19 1/4-19 3/8||20-20 1/2||20 7/8-21 1/2|
HOW TO MEASURE: for best results, have someone else take measurements. Measure body in underwear. Tape must be snug but not tight. If measurements fall between two sizes, order the larger size.
HEAD: around your head, from the center of the forehead, above the ears and over the natural bump at the back of the head.
ARM LENGTH: let the hands hang down on the side in a slightly bent position. Measure from the center of the back of your neck, along the length of your arm, to the wrist.
CHEST/BUST: measure under your arms, around the fullest part of your chest.
WAIST: measure around your natural waistline, keeping one finger between the tape and body.
HIPS: across the fullest part of the seat.
INSEAM: without shoes, from crotch to the floor.
GLOVES: measure palm width.
WHAT CODE REPRESENTS YOUR SIZE?
1. Find your size.
2. The corresponding code is THE CODE you use to complete the part number on your order.
Example: 440227__90 Size: M = Code “06”, therefore 4402270690